Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoPoppy

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 23, 2020
New here. Hello.

Just starting rebuild on previous daily driver into future daily driver on extreme DIY budget.

1983 Camaro Berlinetta 305 V-8

I used to participate in working on it when I bought it used in 1987, but it's been 30 years since I was responsible for major mechanics on cars; a situation that has recently, suddenly changed. The world of info is drastically different than 30 years ago. Time constraints of being sole provider for the 8 of us sheltering in place and working 2 jobs is frustrating when I get overwhelmed with navigating information online.

So... I thank everyone in advance for any help you provide to my future questions, many of which will probably generate more eye rolls than responses.

Be safe and well everyone!

Thanks❣️

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
New here. Hello.

Just starting rebuild on previous daily driver into future daily driver on extreme DIY budget.

1983 Camaro Berlinetta 305 V-8

I used to participate in working on it when I bought it used in 1987, but it's been 30 years since I was responsible for major mechanics on cars; a situation that has recently, suddenly changed. The world of info is drastically different than 30 years ago. Time constraints of being sole provider for the 8 of us sheltering in place and working 2 jobs is frustrating when I get overwhelmed with navigating information online.

So... I thank everyone in advance for any help you provide to my future questions, many of which will probably generate more eye rolls than responses.

Be safe and well everyone!

Thanks❣️
Hello RoPoppy, I haven't checked the new members forum yet, but I want to welcome you to gbodyform.com. I am sure you will find the answers to nearly every question you can ask.

Sundancer

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2015
Long Island, NY
RoPoppy welcome to this forum. I don't think anyone here knows less than me about mechanics but this is a great place to share and ask. I am fortunate enough to have an older car that I got in mint condition and have maintained it this way for over 10 years. I am sure when the stuff hits the fan on my end, one of these talented experts here will guide me somehow.
You will find this place super helpful and interesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor