.....That Makes Three Unfinished MCSS's

Status
Not open for further replies.

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
Three's company - one full size and two 1:24ths...all 1986's!
P1130132.JPG
P1130133.JPG

Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Sweet!

I just bought an '87 NASCAR Oreocoupe - you'd better believe it is black and silver with a big #3 on the side. Goes with the '86 SS, '87 Aerocoupe, and two GNs that remain opened, started, and untouched for the last decade.

That said, I am in the midst of building an '04 GTO drift car with my oldest daughter.

One day I'll get back to mine.

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
I have a GNX kit that I plan on doing once my car is more "finished." (Heck, maybe I could just make a tribute to when my car was flat grey out of it.)
I do have an unfinished model from years ago. It's uhh...
>_>
<_<
It's a two-tone metallic teal / gloss black Acura Integra Type-R.
with a flat black hood.
and I might have made some bad decisions on where to put the gloss black.

All that reminds me of another I never finished. I was making an excellent '96 Viper GTS coupe, until I went too heavy on the body paint and it got a bunch of spider cracks in it. :/

superbon54

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2014
Wisco
Is an oreocoupe similar to the Oreo Camino?

the-oreo-car-dennis-pintoski.jpg

Sweet!

I just bought an '87 NASCAR Oreocoupe - you'd better believe it is black and silver with a big #3 on the side. Goes with the '86 SS, '87 Aerocoupe, and two GNs that remain opened, started, and untouched for the last decade.

That said, I am in the midst of building an '04 GTO drift car with my oldest daughter.

One day I'll get back to mine.

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
I'd say it was autocorrect, but what autocorrect in its right mind would think "Oreocoupe" makes more sense than "Aerocoupe?" ha

Jeff L

G-Body Guru
Nov 20, 2016
Southern AZ
I use to love building model kits as a kid. My thing was tanks and airplanes from WW 2 and then later cars like the Snake and Mongoose. I guess the side affects of the hundreds of tubes of glue I used over those years (back in the 70’s) to put the models together did not affect me too much? Wait, what is this thread about??? ....oh well....lol

Reactions: 1 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I'd say it was autocorrect, but what autocorrect in its right mind would think "Oreocoupe" makes more sense than "Aerocoupe?" ha

Nope, it was a totally deliberate misspelling. :D

Reactions: 1 users

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor