The 57 I traded the Salon for

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
If you guys have followed my Salon build, you know I bought it in 2008. I traded some time later for this 57 Belair 4 door. I ended up buying the Salon back about a year later. I needed a daily driver at the time and built this car in 2 1/2 months. I left the body on the chassis and did not clean and paint the engine compartment. I ended up selling on ebay. It went to Iowa. It still needed door panels and headliner but it was a nice driving car. I was on an extreme budget when I did this and the paint job was awesome. Did it in my 2 car garage just like lots of others I've done here.

Reactions: 3 users

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Jesus, that's a quick change.....really nice.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

455'ed80Regal

Master Mechanic
Nov 3, 2010
Lincoln, MO
That is a thing of beauty. Very nice work.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
You sir, are very talented.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
really beautiful work, I'm wondering if you have any help cause you seem to be in weeds in this picture...:p

57pieces004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor