Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
We definitely need more wagons.

Reactions: 1 user

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I’ve been tossing the idea of replacing the back hatch glass with a non defog glass and maybe removing the wing, so if anybody has the non grid glass and hinges with no perch for sale, I’d love to talk to ya

I plan to install a install a wing onto my wagon. I would trade you a set of none wing hinges for a your wing hinges & screws if you are interested. I have the wing hinges but don't have the screws and they are a special thread from what I have seen.

If you really want it I can grab a wagon rear glass w/o the defog also, but shipping from MN to CA might be a bit $$$

finkous

Greasemonkey
Sep 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta
Well been working on the wagon over the last few months, and managed to cross a few things off the list.
Rebuilt a rearend and put in 3:42 gears with a posi and replaced the old rear end with it

08926910-6FC7-4C12-B199-27C32832BBD3.jpeg

Last edited:

finkous

Greasemonkey
Sep 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta
Lowered the front end with 2” belltech spindles, still been trying to find a set of springs for the back to lower it an inch but for now im ok with the stance
B6DC4E66-F62A-4CD5-BFD7-5C0E12695684.jpeg

• Winner
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor