The best oil pressure sensor for the olds 307.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacutty

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 13, 2014
Near Detroit MI
I have rally gauges in my 442 and as usual my new project car its oil pressure sensor is flaky. I know it needs to be replaced and the little tube that leads up to it need to be cleaned out.

I have used a couple different ones over the years. The last one I last used was a Standard PS154. It seemed to work ok but I have noticed that some of these sensors work well and some don't. RockAuto lists about 7 of them as the one that can go on the car.

My question to the forum is: what has been your experience and or is there a definitive part that you guys all know works the best? The Standard part is what I have used in the past. Is the ACDELCO part any better or is any other brand better?

Thanks,

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor