The boys enjoying some winter garage time in the Monte

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmansmonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Wasn't too cold out so I let the boys play around in the car for a bit. They aren't too rough with it so I don't mind. And they sure do enjoy it.

Attachments

• IMG_8312[1].JPG
    IMG_8312[1].JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 258
  • IMG_8315[1].JPG
    IMG_8315[1].JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 247
  • Winner
Reactions: 5 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I tell my girls: work hard and you can have one too.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I think it's only fair to let the kids play with our toys cause we all know we play with their toys that we bought for "them"....:D

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
I think it's only fair to let the kids play with our toys cause we all know we play with their toys that we bought for "them"....:D

Natasha and I are debating buying a pair of C5 Corvettes and setting them aside for the girls.

Reactions: 1 user

oldmansmonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2010
Buffalo, NY

How else would we go out and get get ice cream? I don't think the daily drivers could handle the task.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor