The cannibal (1997 Monte Carlo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
I've referred to this car quite a bit so I guess I'll start a thread. 1997 Monte Carlo Ls base model. 5" drop, front and rear strut tower braces, 34 mm front sway bar, 22 mm rear sway bar, drilled/slotted rotors, 00+ Monte Carlo rear disc swap, borla exhaust, s & s headers, l26 na 3800 short block, ported l32 heads, w2a intercooler, gen 5 m90 supercharger, 3.6 supercharger pulley, z34 radiator, z34 front bumper, 05 Monte Carlo ss seats and console, 99 police lumina digital speedo, police oil and trans cooler, 18x8.5" xxr 531s on Dunlop's, 99 Tahoe overhead console, 2002 regal fast ratio rack, 1986 Monte Carlo ss steering wheel, and 06 Monte power window switches. That's all I can think of ATM lol

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
For some reason the forum won't let me upload pics. Hasn't for a couple weeks now

Opie Knievel

Rum Fueled Midnight Mechanic and Moderator
Sep 6, 2010
Brodhead, Kentucky
Android. It was working till a few weeks ago

That's odd. Sometimes I have to try a couple of times to get mine to upload. Are you sure the pics are within the size limitations?

If anybody has any ideas let's try to get his pics working.

L67ss

Royal Smart Person
Dec 8, 2016
When I click upload a file a Lil white bar pops up at top of my screen that says choose option but it doesn't give me an option to choose lol

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
is this a new or old android device, and are you using the native and useless android browser? I updated the site about then and part of that was a new, updated file uploader that's supposed to work better in newer OS's/browsers... just curious why it would break. haven't heard of this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor