The G Body Forum 2021 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Just got mine in the mail yesterday, W :love:W! What a beautiful calendar and what a beautiful job putting it together!! I'm sure it took a lot of time and effort, just wanted to extend my appreciation and gratitude.

Reactions: 3 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Yep! Got mine yesterday too!!! Crazy seeing my car in a calender, after so many hours of labor and money it feels pretty good!!! Great job GP403 on getting it together and thanks for the opportunity to be in there!

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Same here, very excited that I got my birthday month
20201124_113815.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
UPDATE: SOLD OUT!

I might get a couple back from USPS F-ups :rolleyes: but not positive yet, I'll let you know for sure, but as of right now I have none left.

Just wanted to say many many thanks to everyone who ordered. It means more than you realize. Sold more than and had zero left over vs. last year.

I will FOR SURE be trying to get the ball rolling much sooner, have better visibility for getting your pix included, and have a longer time to make them available next year. Gonna be part of a new thing you'll hopefully be seeing more of real soon.

Jim Carrey Thank You GIF

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
UDPATE: if you still haven't gotten yours and your tracking is stuck in limbo (way past what it should be) please let me know. It's happened a few times now and I will make it right one way or the other.

Reactions: 2 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
FFS, USPS. Figured it would take some time, but international mail moves faster. Mine got to Tulsa on Dec. 21. Original delivery date estimated was Dec 26th. That went out the window fast. Quick to get to Tulsa. But stayed there until New Year's Day when it showed them arriving in Memphis. Still there. That's 401 miles in 16 days. That is a hair over 1 mph avg. travel speed. At this rate, whoever's car is on January, it appears by the time I get them, your car won't be seen at all this year at my house.

2021 G-body Calendar Tracking.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
FFS, USPS. Figured it would take some time, but international mail moves faster. Mine got to Tulsa on Dec. 21. Original delivery date estimated was Dec 26th. That went out the window fast. Quick to get to Tulsa. But stayed there until New Year's Day when it showed them arriving in Memphis. Still there. That's 401 miles in 16 days. That is a hair over 1 mph avg. travel speed. At this rate, whoever's car is on January, it appears by the time I get them, your car won't be seen at all this year at my house.

View attachment 166045
USPS is taking this COVID excuse for the full ride, they suck every year during the holiday its almost like they don't know that it is coming. So now they are getting even worse which I didn't think was possible. Had one package take a month to get delivered from a few states away. Currently at 3 weeks on another that is coming from Virginia, their only answer is that this is unprecedented levels of mail and short staffing due to COVID
new girl facepalm GIF by Fox TV

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
USPS is taking this COVID excuse for the full ride, they suck every year during the holiday its almost like they don't know that it is coming. So now they are getting even worse which I didn't think was possible. Had one package take a month to get delivered from a few states away. Currently at 3 weeks on another that is coming from Virginia, their only answer is that this is unprecedented levels of mail and short staffing due to COVID
new girl facepalm GIF by Fox TV
The best is when you check the tracker & see your package going back & forth past you as they run it from Warrendale to Johnstown to repeat that trip with a possible layover down at the big North Side facility. Or even better, your local office sends it to an office out near Philly. :blam:

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
The best is when you check the tracker & see your package going back & forth past you as they run it from Warrendale to Johnstown to repeat that trip with a possible layover down at the big North Side facility. Or even better, your local office sends it to an office out near Philly. :blam:
I guess they know better than to let me see that, most of mine say on time to be delivered until the day of when it is not then just say arriving late. No real updates when it gets local other than when it is out for delivery. Here is the one that was supposed to be delivered the 28th, then just shows dead in the water until meraciously the day it will be out for delivery whenever they feel like it
Firefox_Screenshot_2021-01-07T15-10-48.222Z.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor