BUILD THREAD “The Juggernaut”

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Count me in, D. I appreciate the workmanship on the 'naut, and of course will enjoy following your Olds Cool project. :D Let 'er rip.

Reactions: 1 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Fire up the build thread for sure Donovan! I too think "Olds Cool" is a sweet build, and usual you put some subtle touches on it to separate it from the pack.
Yeah its a 350 swapped olds, but the attention to detail makes it different.
A thread would be neat and yes there are million sbc swapped Cutlass out there, almost all are orange with chrome. I am seriously considering making the Olds 350 going in, looking close to stock on my 70 S, gold paint, Performer 350 ground off the intake etc. I am even adding the factory Rocket 350 pie plate decal to the Spectre dual snorkel ram air cleaner.

Reactions: 1 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
A thread would be neat and yes there are million sbc swapped Cutlass out there, almost all are orange with chrome. I am seriously considering making the Olds 350 going in, looking close to stock on my 70 S, gold paint, Performer 350 ground off the intake etc. I am even adding the factory Rocket 350 pie plate decal to the Spectre dual snorkel ram air cleaner.
Sorry Donovan in advance......yes when i first swapped my 87 to 350sbc power it was orange with shiney....but then i realized i wanted it to look way different so this is what my 355 transformed to.
20150531_145841.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Okay guys, thanks for the feedback. I don't mind doing one up, but didn't necessarily see the point of there wasn't much interest in it. Apparently the popular opinion is "yes", so I'll get on it here in the next day or two.

Thanks to everyone that replied!

D.

Reactions: 5 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Okay guys, thanks for the feedback. I don't mind doing one up, but didn't necessarily see the point of there wasn't much interest in it. Apparently the popular opinion is "yes", so I'll get on it here in the next day or two.

Thanks to everyone that replied!

D.
Snap snap D....we will be anxiously waiting! :D

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

bbarbulo

Apprentice
Dec 2, 2014
Windsor ON
I'd be interested in Olds Cool as well... in case it wasn't universally understood that we appreciate the work AND the journals that document said work :popcorn:

• Agree

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
Going to sit down tonight on the Cp and look through this thread. And hopefully I can put some time into the rendering.

Reactions: 3 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Going to sit down tonight on the Cp and look through this thread. And hopefully I can put some time into the rendering.

That would be great if you could swing it. Thanks again!

If you need anything or have any questions, just shout. I'd be happy to answer them for ya.

And as stated before, my offer to compensate you for your time still stands if you're interested....

Donovan

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor