BUILD THREAD “The Juggernaut”

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
What did you clean the door with?

Nice work BTW!!

The big door or the floor? The door I wet down first, and sprayed some Simple Green on it and let it soak. Then I gave it a good going over with a sponge style mop and rinsed it clean with the garden hose. Worked great. Much easier than how I’ve done it in the past, which was by hand with cleaner and paper towels.

The floor came that clean with only the grey scrub pad on the machine and straight water. Used a small amount of Simple Green on only the really bad and oily spots.

Reactions: 6 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Even a simple floor cleaning is highly detailed. You would loose you mind if you had to clean my garage floor. Is there anything you touch that don't come out looking good?

Reactions: 2 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Even a simple floor cleaning is highly detailed. You would loose you mind if you had to clean my garage floor. Is there anything you touch that don't come out looking good?

Hahaha, thanks for the compliment. I have to deal with other people’s dirty and nasty equipment that they refuse to care for at work everyday, so I try and keep my stuff tight and right in my own shop. Overcompensating for their shortcomings? Perhaps, but it’s nice to have my own oasis where things are the way I like them to be.

Reactions: 8 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Man, I'm really anxious to see some Juggy progress.
girls-jumping-on-trampoline.gif

Reactions: 5 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

old80cs

G-Body Guru
Jun 27, 2013
Massachusetts
Wow, that floor and garage door sure cleaned up nice! A nice clean shop is very nice to work in for sure, wish I practiced it myself. 😩

Reactions: 2 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
WOOT! A clean shop is a happy shop! Mine is sad.

Yep. A cluttered shop is the sign of a cluttered mind. My mind is officially a clean slate now!

Wow, that floor and garage door sure cleaned up nice! A nice clean shop is very nice to work in for sure, wish I practiced it myself. 😩

Thanks Mike, it’s oddly satisfying to be able to walk into a nice clean shop now. Especially the disaster it had become after the last 5 years of bodywork. I cleaned bondo and primer dust off of literally EVERYTHING.
😖

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Yep. A cluttered shop is the sign of a cluttered mind. My mind is officially a clean slate now!

Thanks Mike, it’s oddly satisfying to be able to walk into a nice clean shop now. Especially the disaster it had become after the last 5 years of bodywork. I cleaned bondo and primer dust off of literally EVERYTHING.
😖

Time to get it filthy again! :banana:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor