BUILD THREAD The Mullet Maurader, The Epic of the LS swapped Buick

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
If some projects are good, more projects are better.
mo money 90s GIF

Reactions: 1 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Today was a big day for the Regal and the torch has been passed to another forum member.

Cauterize has taken custody of the shell and is going to give it new life.

Good luck sir, I hope we get to go on a cruise when its on the road again.

20220212_141700.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 8 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Best possible fate for that car, definitely the right call. And thanks Cauterize for saving it.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 7 users

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Best possible fate for that car, definitely the right call. And thanks Cauterize for saving it.
I made him a deal he couldn't refuse.

All he had to do was agree to take all my garage junk and the car was his. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
It just makes the most sense for me when you look at the list of issues with my 84 this is already in a so much better state and so much work has gone into it. I may need some guidance from on on a few things going forward with it Rktpwrd .

Northernregal the garbage utility poly we put on didnt make it past gasoline alley. Good thing I just did the headliner in the 84. Once the poly was gone that headliner folded up like a cheap lawn chair. I can't wait to cruise this thing once I make 1 outta 2

Next step get them side by side in the garage this week and figure some stuff out.

Reactions: 6 users

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I may need some guidance from on on a few things going forward with it @Rktpwrd .

No worries, just hit me up in a PM if ya need.
Should’ve let me know you were heading through town, you could’ve stopped by for a meet n greet and a quick tour of The Juggernaut and Skunkworks.

Reactions: 1 users

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
Should’ve let me know you were heading through town, you could’ve stopped by for a meet n greet and a quick tour of The Juggernaut and Skunkworks.
Next time I head through cow tow I'll shoot you a PM. I was chasing daylight home. My borrowed trailer had no running lights.

Reactions: 1 user

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017

We should take a trip and give him a hand one day.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor