EL CAMINO The New Guy / G body EL Camino

84ELCaminoLex

84ELCaminoLex

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 9, 2019
Hey car peoples, just a new guy here saying yo. I got me a 84 G-body Chevy El Camino, added the motor, transmission, and lots of other parts to complete it. I don't have smog components, and i need to gather them all. I hope since i got the 305ci vs the 350ci that it will require less hoses/parts, ect. I also own a 98 GMC Suburban 4x4 K2500 with the 454ci 7.4L. I am also rebuilding it, but i at times have issues with the built in autotheft. Any how as i live in California, smog laws are harsh. Looks like this site is an active one, hope to spend some time chatting with members here.
Yippee Ki Yey !

Reactions: WV CHEVY MANN
M

Max Headroom

Greasemonkey
Sep 8, 2011
Lex,
Welcome. Post some pics of your ride. I have an 84 camino that I finished halfway and had to stop when I transferred overseas for work for three years. It is still stock under the hood so I can send pics of what I have if you need. I don't think I need pollution stuff down here because of the age of the car. If not, I may be able to help you out with some of what you need.

airboatgreg

airboatgreg

Royal Smart Person
Oct 2, 2016
Welcome from a fellow El C owner
SW Georgia

michmalibuman

michmalibuman

G-Body Guru
Jun 14, 2017
Welcome Lex, Pictures please.

WV CHEVY MANN

WV CHEVY MANN

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2018
West Virginia
Hello and welcome to the forum from West Virginia. Glad you have joined us here.

spicercars

spicercars

Greasemonkey
Jan 7, 2019
Saginaw MN
Welcome to the forum.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E New Users 8
Bulletproof937x New Users 10
Redrum New Users 9
Soderlund416 New Users 3
BuickBroke$ New Users 30

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor