CUTLASS The Parts Place Purchase of Oldsmobile REPRO Parts for Comparison

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
I just purchased parts for my ( non G body car), a ram air kit, the box it was in was perfect, when I opened it up the entire metal under hood pan was damaged in every corner and scratched to hell. I was a little upset to say the least spending the amount of money I did, all to call them up to have them tell me this is normal, to take a rubber maul to the corners and straighten them out and repaint it . DO NOT BUY from these clowns. I try to spend my money evenly to give all US based businesses my business, that's if they are worthy, just because they are US based, doesn't mean they aren't pricks, and the Parts Place ARE! Just forewarning anyone looking to buy from them. BUYER BEWARE!

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor