"The Parts Place"

Status
Not open for further replies.

oLdS1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 25, 2018
Van Wert OH
Does anyone have any input on the interior pieces sold from "The Parts Place"? I see they have tons of stuff for my 86 Cutlass on eBay but I know nothing about the quality of their products. I am mainly looking for carpet and a dash cap but not sure who to deal with. Any input you have is appreciated.

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
They basicly sell the same stuff as the other bigger parts places. I've gotten some other odds & ends off them in the past with no issues. The also advertise alot in Hemmings.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

oLdS1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 25, 2018
Van Wert OH
On carpet, I recommend the ACC mass-backed cutpile carpet. RockAuto sells it. You can also buy direct from ACC. Here is a previous response of mine with some links on the carpet. Check out post #59.....
https://gbodyforum.com/threads/1987-monte-carlo-from-iceland.68656/page-6

I was hopeful someone would check in with first hand info. I will look into both and let you know which one I go with. Thanks for the help..

Anyone with direction on a dash cap by chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor