The roadster shop G body chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cauterize

Floater of Valves
Supporting Member
Feb 9, 2019
Deathbridge
I've been following the roadster shop builds for quite a while now. Nice to see another option for aftermarket a chassis

I'm afraid to know the cost. But it looks like high art to me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200131-124810_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200131-124810_Instagram.jpg
    575.4 KB · Views: 385
Reactions: 3 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
I love G bodies, but really, who is going to spend 20K on an off-the-shelf chassis?

Is the day of 100K G body builds knocking on the door?

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

superbon54

G-Body Guru
Apr 15, 2014
Wisco
I love G bodies, but really, who is going to spend 20K on an off-the-shelf chassis?

Is the day of 100K G body builds knocking on the door?

I bet we’re close. I started a cam swap 15 years ago that has morphed into a build that won’t be six figures when done, but will be closer than I care to admit.

I seriously considered a Schwartz chassis, but “starts at” pricing can easily double or triple when it’s complete, assembled and powder coated. My rolling chassis ended up costing about a third of a comparable aftermarket one.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor