The show-off thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixie Restoration Depot

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 24, 2016
Manchester, CT
We will use this thread to show-off some of the cool things we get to build for our customers. Ranging from dashes to center consoles and some of the custom interiors we order.

Just finished this dash for a customer that bought himself a Christmas present. This may actually be the 1st saddle dash we have done with new factory style vent panel and radio panel. Looks great in person and we are happy to be part of his build.

ltsaddle.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 10 users

zdeckich

Master Mechanic
Jun 23, 2013
Fort Worth, TX
Both look amazing!!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Very nice indeed.

ed1948

Royal Smart Person
Aug 6, 2016
Quinte West, Ontario
Nice work!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
I agree with the other guys on here I like both of them dashes.!! Great job on the build came our VERY NICE.!!

Reactions: 1 user

Dixie Restoration Depot

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 24, 2016
Manchester, CT
As a few people know we stepped in and helped out with the car Barrett-Jackson built with Prestone to be auctioned off for charity Here is a quick snapshot they sent us when it was put together recently. We built a custom cluster for it with the Autometer Carbon Fiber series gauges and did a yellow pin-stripe on the dash and door panels along with special SS mats and Custom emblem on the horn button. All in all, it was a great experience working with the folks at Barrett-Jackson and we hope the car raises a ton of money for charity!

Project%20Prestone.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

Dixie Restoration Depot

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 24, 2016
Manchester, CT
We finally received the finalized pictures of Project Prestone and I will say, at first I couldn't stand the yellow but it has grown on me. The car will get auctioned off for charity in the coming weeks and it should raise quite a bit of cash for a great cause. Now that I am finished talking myself out of a set of forgeline wheels for a bit, here are the pictures.

Prestone1.jpg

Prestone2.jpg

Prestone%20Above.jpg

Prestone%20Interior.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Hopefully someone in Pittsburgh purchases it because it would fit well here, only knock I can think of is the column shift/bench seat but probably the way the factory made it. Sharp car for sure though

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor