Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
The Theory of Intelligence

cheers.bmp

'Well you see, Norm, it's like this . . . A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the heard is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first . This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.'

haha i have some of my best and worst idea's when drinking......normally the worst are after i've had way to much naturally. case and point......the time i went to go hit on a hot girl at the bar two or three weeks ago that i knew. great idea, but wrong girl lol :rofl: apparently i'm horrible at remembering faces when intoxicated :blam:

83cutlassowner said:
haha i have some of my best and worst idea's when drinking......normally the worst are after i've had way to much naturally. case and point......the time i went to go hit on a hot girl at the bar two or three weeks ago that i knew. great idea, but wrong girl lol :rofl: apparently i'm horrible at remembering faces when intoxicated :blam:

At least she actually WAS hot. Try hooking up with a girl that you think is good looking, a TAD chunky, but nothing to turn you off. Then meeting up with her the next day and being about 100 pounds heavier than you remember!!!! :rofl: Funny memories!!!!! GOOD TIMES!!!!

when I was a bouncer in a club in Florida I use to wait for a decent looking chicky to walk in and I'd tell her my nickname for her was quota....if she asked why I say when she started looking good I had my quota of drinks... 😀 ..

I miss them days... 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor