The twins have been sold again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegalBegal

G-Body Guru
Jul 10, 2009
Goldsboro, NC
Absolutely crazy in my opinion.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2018/02...-national-muscle-cars-sold-for-over-200g.html

1518461427452.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
Oh the value of a good story... smh

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
Fox is definitely not "Fake News" when they say it "doesn't add up".

Buying a cared for, improved, driver GN with 60K miles on it that has been redone for $20K is a way better deal in the long run than buying $200K worth of garage art that no one care two ****'s for for 25 years.

The fuel pumps are dead, all of the hoses are cracked and the bumper fillers maybe have 3 car washed left in them before the shatter.

Nov 4, 2012
Yeah, I have a real problem with low mileage cars. If you try to drive them and enjoy them, you are ruining the only thing that is special about them. Even if I could afford them, I'd take a nice driver quality GN with 70k or 100k miles on it over those two any day. And at a fraction of the price.

They are nice museum pieces to put in a sealed glass case and display forever.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Nov 4, 2012
Did anyone read the comments below that write up? Some knowledgeable and other really stupid remarks.
"I had an 86' and was gonna put a chevy small block in it"

Lol, it seems everyone's uncle's ex-wife's brother had a '86 Oldsmobile Regal SS with a 350 in it. Speaking of BSing, check out this guy!-

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Break out the shovel. This guy is so full o' sh*t. The only thing he did to this car is add the cold air system. I'm sure it's never even seen a dyno. 610 hp my *ss.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Nov 4, 2012
Break out the shovel. This guy is so full o' sh*t. The only thing he did to this car is add the cold air system. I'm sure it's never even seen a dyno. 610 hp my *ss.

Nah, he replaced the headies and the hammer on it, dudes legit :rofl:

The thing I don't get is that an SRT Challenger is perfectly acceptable in stock form, why BS about it? Compulsive liar? They decided to be nice and blur his face, they showed it in the original video.

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor