These seats fit G-bodies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobM

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2016
Ozone Park Kid
I found a set of bucket seats and they fit '82-'92 camaro/ fiebird.

Will these seats fit my '87 buick regal?
If they do fit, will they bolt right up the my seat tracks, I have split bench in the car now.

Thanks for the time and help, Rob

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
They would fit BUT you may have to do a few mods. Measure the spacing of your cars bolt down then measure the same on the replacement seats. I used 96 Camaro seats in my Elco, had to modify the power driver seat. My buddy had a mid 80s Camaro Berlinetta, some of the most uncomfortable seats I ever sat in.

Reactions: 1 user

08Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Feb 9, 2014
North Jersey
I bet they will. I have a pair of seats from a fiero and they bolted right up to the bucket tracks I have. I think the split bench tracks are different though. Same brackets on the floor though.

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
Will these seats fit my '87 buick regal?
If they do fit, will they bolt right up the my seat tracks, I have split bench in the car now.
no. for fbody seats to bolt in, gbody bucket seat tracks are needed. i believe 13.5" is the width of the fbody, gbody, jbody and s10 bucket seat mounting bolt measurement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor