Thinking about selling 87 442 parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeSpeed

G-Body Guru
Sep 29, 2016
GA
I'm interested in a few parts. How much for the wheels, instrument cluster? Also do you have the driveshaft? How much for it, if you do. Torque converter and dual air scoop for the carburetor.

wide1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 16, 2010
I was thinking about selling the upper door panels, gauge cluster, wheels, and rearend out of my 442 is there much in the way of people looking for that kind of stuff or is it not even worth messing with considering what I'd get for that stuff?
I hate to stop messing with this car it is super straight but the body has small holes rusted through it around the drip rain and the windows. Other than that it is in great shape. I just dont want to do anything with it but I dont want to give it or any part of it away for nothing. If there is a such thing as people looking for these kind of parts I'd like your opinion on where is most likely the best place to post the parts, like here on this forum, ebay, craigslist... any opinion is appreciated.
Sam
what's your price on the wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor