This is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looter

Apprentice
Jun 27, 2016
I’d like to see this design on a 2015 GMC Sierra. Those trucks look too much like the squarebodies for their own good.

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I don't see a Chevy pick up in my future. The last 3 were not good and that is a lot coming from a lifelong Chevy person. I had Delco Tech shops and all. I just bought...and even I can't hardly believe it a rice rocket 4 wheel drive crew cab Tacoma
I know...I know..1st time shame on them, 2nd and 3rd time shame on me. I have had a lot of chevy trucks and it is a darn shame

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I don't see a Chevy pick up in my future. The last 3 were not good and that is a lot coming from a lifelong Chevy person. I had Delco Tech shops and all. I just bought...and even I can't hardly believe it a rice rocket 4 wheel drive crew cab Tacoma
I know...I know..1st time shame on them, 2nd and 3rd time shame on me. I have had a lot of chevy trucks and it is a darn shame

You know, I haven't driven or been in one of those but your story doesn't surprise me.

From time to time I've wound up with a late model rental truck... now I havent had a higher trim sierra or anything. but the silverado rental I had? It felt like it didn't know what it wanted to be - it didn't feel like a working truck... but it also wasn't that great at being essentilly the well optioned car on wheels they were shooting for either (other brands did a better job at that imo). It seemed like a half breed - too truck like to compete with other what I call "urban trucks" but too car like to be a working man's truck either

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor