This is for you Cutlass bucket seat guys(new Chrome trim)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
This has been a challenge trying to find new chrome stripping for around the seat backs and the two small lowers on each side. With these cars being 30 + years old, the chrome plastic trim has seen better days. I ordered some advertised at OPG for older Cutlass or Chevelle buckets and it's too thin. I ended up going to my local Pep Boys and this was on the shelf. It is double the size and it fits. It's not brilliant chrome like the side covers but it looks good. Every time I find a solution for something, I like to share it so it's easier on the next guy trying to find it. These are 4 foot strips. If you don't have a Pep Boys, you might try ebay with this part number. This would be a good sticky cause I can't be the only guy needing these ;) I might add that you need to buy two packages

20170624_100158_resized.jpg
20170624_100227_resized.jpg
20170623_194411_resized.jpg
20170623_194356_resized.jpg

Last edited:
  • Winner
  • Informative
Reactions: 12 users

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Looking good, and thanks for sharing!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

1bad79

Royal Smart Person
Dec 3, 2011
Allendale mi
lol I did the same on my seats I bought my at meijer's (you might not have one in your area Michigan thing) it was on clearance for 4.00 there was 2,left I bought both and looks like new best money I spent

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor