this is funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabob_blaster

Apprentice
Jul 22, 2007
I went to a secluded road away from my house and low and behold there was a drag race going on (I live out in the middle of nowhere)after the mustang beat down the firebird he picked me to run against I didn't want to get caught racing on the street so I went to leave and it happened a deputy showed up and cornered both of us with an offer race or get a free ride (the guy knows me real well I fixed his wifes car one day)so I did a small burnout lined them up and bang it was on the thing was my car jacked sideways and was on the frame mustang wins I rung the center out of the right tire and cracked the left one they laughed like I slung a rod played it off and the deputy took me to get a roll back now has firebird wheels they look funny on this car but hey they've got new tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor