Three Amigos

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Jared, when you finish your GP and your dad's 62 Ford is completed you should team up with Sean and his Camaro. You three amigos would clean up at car shows...:)

Jared's GP.jpg
Dad's 62 Ford.jpg
Shaun's Camaro.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
As some of you guys know, I had the pleasure of seeing all 3 in person while Jared and his family hosted me on my relief trip.
All 3 are super nice, well built rides and yes Steve they shouldn't have any problems cleaning up at shows!!!

Reactions: 7 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Jared, when you finish your GP and your dad's 62 Ford is completed you should team up with Sean and his Camaro. You three amigos would clean up at car shows...:)

Thanks Steve. We are all looking forward to spending time together going to shows and hopefully going on the Power Tour together. Dad is a worse perfectionist than me so I hope he will get over his crusade agonizing over 1/16ths of an inch in panel alignment/gaps so that we can move his project forward again.
View attachment 78577 View attachment 78579 View attachment 78580

Beings they are in Houston we could probably wrestle up sombreros too.

Three-Amigos-origianl.jpg

There is a picture of me somewhere with a Sombrero on at a local Mexican food restaurant on one of my birthdays. It's pretty funny. I don't seem to have it on this PC. There's no chance you'd get a Sombrero on my Dad. It would mess up his hair, which is a big deal. He won't roll the window down in the car on a nice day because he doesn't like the wind blowing his hair around. LOL.

As some of you guys know, I had the pleasure of seeing all 3 in person while Jared and his family hosted me on my relief trip.
All 3 are super nice, well built rides and yes Steve they shouldn't have any problems cleaning up at shows!!!

The pleasure was all ours hosting you and Brian buddy.

Had a Red 79 Z-28, When we first got married 35 years ago. Had to sell it to put a down payment on our first house. I wish I had it back. View attachment 78596

Cool car. One of the best things about my Brother's car is it was his first and he got it back from our Uncle, 17 years after selling it to him.

Reactions: 3 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Jared, will you guys need to take any singing lessons if you wear those sombreros?

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor