Tie-Down loops in the bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazydavez28

Apprentice
Jun 26, 2011
KS
I want to haul things in my El Camino but would really like to strap them down at times. Are there any particular tie down loops that work best for an Elky. I would prefer something recessed or as low of profile as possible. How about those cargo rails for strapping to the side? Pics Please.

melman109

Royal Smart Person
Apr 22, 2008
Arizona
I wouldnt recommend you strap anything to those cargo rails. I've hauled a few things in my last Elco and these hooks worked good for me

242e58cc.jpg

crazydavez28

Apprentice
Jun 26, 2011
KS
Those look like some good hooks for mounting to the inner bedsides if I needed to strap off the bed floor. Do you just get those at any autoparts store?

Think I want something recessed into the floor though for easily sliding things (plywood if need be) in and out. And to save my knees when I put the topper on :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor