Time to raise - veterans suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigo’s87

Greasemonkey
Aug 31, 2019
Houston, Texas
Time to raise the cutlass and I’ve read a bit, but working night shift gets the best of my awake time. I don’t want what “fits my vehicle” according to Advance Auto. I guess I’m going with the Moog 5660 for the front. I’m going OE look I will be putting on some bigger wheels than the 14s I ride on now. Any suggestions for the rear as far as springs... this is a daily driver and I do plan on some subwoofers also.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
I'd put wagon coils in if you're gonna load subs back there. The rear isn't that much of a problem because you can always get spacers. The front needs to be right with the spring. I have 2" drop spindles with 5662s. Hit the link below it's the first 2 pics....

Reactions: 1 users

Clone TIE Pilot

Comic Book Super Hero
Aug 14, 2011
Galaxy far far away
5391 Wagon springs are discontinued.

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor