tires am I the only one finding a hard time to get tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
I got a spare set of rally rims for my 1980 442 in Canada and all the tire shops I talk to tell me that the P225 70"s that I am looking for are made by B F goodrich t a "s are only made once a year and have limited supply any other suggestions I know Cooper tires have some but just wondering what everyone else has ? thanks and have a good day Jeff from Winnipeg good one.jpg

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
I got a spare set of rally rims for my 1980 442 in Canada and all the tire shops I talk to tell me that the P225 70"s that I am looking for are made by B F goodrich t a "s are only made once a year and have limited supply any other suggestions I know Cooper tires have some but just wondering what everyone else has ? thanks and have a good day Jeff from Winnipeg View attachment 53870
Oh yeah I am an idiot I am talking about 14 inch tires sorry

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I went from 15" to 16" and now 17" because of the lack of choices for 15" and 16" tires.

EME_Mack

Greasemonkey
I think the only ppl still making wide 14's and 15's are BFG, Mickey Thompson and Cooper. and I haven't found any place around me that even sells Cooper cobras. and the Mts are only in 15's. Have you tried searching for places in the states. Winnipeg is pretty close to the boarder no? Have you tried costco they sell BFG T/As Im sure they could get your size in from another store

Jeff Blagden

Master Mechanic
Aug 12, 2016
Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
I think the only ppl still making wide 14's and 15's are BFG, Mickey Thompson and Cooper. and I haven't found any place around me that even sells Cooper cobras. and the Mts are only in 15's. Have you tried searching for places in the states. Winnipeg is pretty close to the boarder no? Have you tried costco they sell BFG T/As Im sure they could get your size in from another store
yeah I have tire rack in Grand Forks and Fargo all on back order Costco does not have but thanks for the reply and have a good day Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor