To tow or not to tow partiers cars parked in my yard

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Still no party's next to me nice and quiet. I'm told by one of my neighbors that they are being evicted so hopefully the new neighbors are cool. My neighbor Bob across the street just moved to Florida on Friday and there is a for rent sign up on his lawn and the house nextdoor to him is up for sale. I really hope whoever moves in all 3 houses is cool or at least leaves me alone I don't like most people much.
Or it's a sign... since all the buyers and potential buyers resigned to being renters will be visiting the other 3 houses with advertising, you put a nice big for-sale-by-owner sign up at the road, offer a 1% commission to the selling realtor, save a bunch on selling costs, and leave the peoples republic of joisey

Reactions: 1 user

86LK

Royal Smart Person
Jul 23, 2018
Or it's a sign... since all the buyers and potential buyers resigned to being renters will be visiting the other 3 houses with advertising, you put a nice big for-sale-by-owner sign up at the road, offer a 1% commission to the selling realtor, save a bunch on selling costs, and leave the peoples republic of joisey
they'll probably demand their pound of flesh (6%) as their rightful due. even though a blind monkey could sell a house in this market and make money (kinda like throwing sht at a canvas and making a painting!)

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
they'll probably demand their pound of flesh (6%) as their rightful due. even though a blind monkey could sell a house in this market and make money (kinda like throwing sht at a canvas and making a painting!)
They can ask whatever they want. No legal right to it unless the seller signs an agreement willing to give it.

Believe me, in this market there's plenty of realtors willing to take 1%, and plenty of buyers willing to supplement what their agent gets.

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
M
Yea. If this gem wasn't already parted out, I would most definitely do some rearranging. Or practice my drift tap skills. View attachment 197556

Here I thought you were the calm, level headed one. 😆 🤣
Really this all boils down to me needing to get the F out of the city. High crime, shitty people,potholes and now all the restaurants and shops are so understaffed they close at 10. There's not much upside to city life anymore.
Metal mites? Time to put a collar on that puppy!

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor