totaled my Bu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
On sunday night, i got in to an accident to where my Bu got hit twice. I was on the hiway traveling on the car pool lane, when i saw a wreck ahead of me. I start slowing, and the car behind me didnt have the time to and hit me. As i was rear ended,my car was thrown left forcing me in to the center devider putting my car sideways. The car behind me got hit aggian, and pushing them in to me agian. That time i got hit side ways. Long story short, my car got totaled :cry: ...

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
That SUCKS! I hate to hear of an older car getting totaled. I hope that at least you walked away without injuries. Cars are cheaper than hospital bills and lives.

3XBrownCutty

Royal Smart Person
Mar 20, 2008
NW PA
sorry to hear that man. are you ok?

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
wow dude that sucks so much. i am sorry to hear that. sounds like a pretty crazy crash really

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
That really sucks. Good thing your okay.

Lue

G-Body Guru
Nov 29, 2007
Los Angeles, california
IMG00654.jpg

Im fine guys, thanx!!!! Just a lil bang up... Here is a pick of the back, once i get a chance. I'll post up the side....

image-1.jpg

Side pic...

Coveted

G-Body Guru
Mar 23, 2008
Sanborn, Ny 14132
totaled is an understatement.

glad your okay, its a test that these cars are pretty safe atleast.
sorry about the car. you can prolly salvage a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor