Trailing arms???'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickeymoore

G-Body Guru
May 6, 2009
Atlanta,Georgia
I'm looking for some good budget lower trailing arms for my daily driver G-Body I'm thinking like UMI performance or Summit Racing which ones are good ones or does anyone have any good used ones laying around for sale

Reactions: 1 user

Macguyver

SOUTHSIDE MACHINE PERFORMANCE
GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
Reactions: 3 users

dickeymoore

G-Body Guru
May 6, 2009
Atlanta,Georgia
Do you have any G-Body trailing arms that recommend for a street car daily driver I see you make the ones from Summit Racing and I might can get those on a cheap

Gwarren79

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2018
Safford, AZ
Speedway motors - 119.99

speedway control arm.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Macguyver

GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017

Macguyver

GBodyForum Sponsor
Mar 21, 2017
Any particular reason to change from stock??
Southside Machine Rear Lower Control Arms are one of the most important suspension modifications that can be done to your GM vehicle. Stock control arms are on the borderline of junk, bushing deflection and rusting weak stamped material add for traction loss and poor handling ability. Our tubular control arms are designed to give you the best of both worlds, whether your car is a weekend cruiser or a weekend track addict we got you covered. These control arms are a direct bolt-on replacement designed to minimize wheel hop, improve corning and help track consistency. Lower control arms are supplied with sway bar mounting holes designed for your stock sway bar and most aftermarket bars. Poly bushings and fully boxed and welded built to handle the most severe abuse you can throw at them.
These are truly overkill! All grade 8 hardware is included. Made in USA!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Speedway motors - 119.99

View attachment 118359

the lowers are good but I would not use those uppers without a spherical joint to allow the uppers to twist to prevent the suspension to bind

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
I was only asking are individual why the change. Rust is one thing, and bushings can be changed and they can be boxed. I will use your quote for changing - " These are truly overkill"

• Winner
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor