REGAL Truly Custom Gauges - Custom Laser Etching?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
I don't want to totally give away my future (possibly distant future) plans, but wanted to know if any of you knew of any companies that did custom laser-cut/etched metal gauge faces. I want to keep the basic look, but the biggest change I want to do is change the speedometer where it maxes out at 140-160 mph. I'd like to also keep the km/h figures too, otherwise, I was thinking I could just get a Canada-spec cluster and scrub out the km/h and put mph. But what I'd also like to do is back-light them. The stock '78-'83 gauges are front-lit.

What I'd like to do is get metal gauge faces (I'm assuming the the '78-'83 gauge faces are stainless or aluminum?) laser-cut to allow backlighting. I've found a few places here in SoCal that do laser etching/engraving.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor