Tucked bumper and wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton
I'm looking to purchase front and rear tucked fiberglass bumpers for my 78 Malibu and trunk wing who has purchased some off eBay that can give me good reference where to buy from I hear some horror stories of some not fitting and prices seem up and high any input I would appreciate

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton
Yea I called them and I'm thinking of getting the bumpers from them they where very helpful on the phone but their trunk spoiler isn't really what I'm looking for I'm looking for the lower profile one not the m80 wing

timo22

G-Body Guru
Sep 10, 2012
St. Louis,Mo
Have you thought about using a third gen firebird wing? We put one on my brothers Malibu and it fit very nicely. Unfortunately , I don't have any pictures but I know other guys have done it also. If you need one, I have one stashed at one of the yards I frequent. Just putting it out there, timo22

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton
I already ordered one of eBay but now that you bring up the 3rd gen firebird wing I'm wondering what that might have looked like

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton
IMG_0951.JPG

Reactions: 1 users

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Greetings Magoo & all; Ok, get to work & don't forget the pictures. And consider re enforcing bars. You probably noticed I used Aluminum angle. That did add some weight back on of course. Take care Ole' Bob.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor