Turbo Century - Free/Curb Alert? in San Fransisco, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
Not sure how many are members on a couple Facebook groups that cover these cars but there is a guy posting about a Turbo Century in San Fran that was garaged since 1991 that had to be removed soon, well a month later it's apparently now parked on the street and needs to go immediately. Believe it's free and complete minus a few turbo parts. Powder blue two door, looks pretty original, bench seat. Probably pretty clean and hate to see it wasted but anyone interested needs to move on short notice.

Attached are pics, if interested I'll do my best to give you the contact information, I don't have a phone number or address just the persons name I've been talking to about it.

Attachments

• TurboCentury.jpg
    TurboCentury.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 717
  • TurboCentury2.jpg
    TurboCentury2.jpg
    370.3 KB · Views: 378
  • TurboCentury3.jpg
    TurboCentury3.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 372
  • TurboCentury4.jpg
    TurboCentury4.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 371
  • TurboCentury5.jpg
    TurboCentury5.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 379
  • TurboCentury6.jpg
    TurboCentury6.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 356
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

blk7gxn

Royal Smart Person
Feb 7, 2019
Not sure how many are members on a couple Facebook groups that cover these cars but there is a guy posting about a Turbo Century in San Fran that was garaged since 1991 that had to be removed soon, well a month later it's apparently now parked on the street and needs to go immediately. Believe it's free and complete minus a few turbo parts. Powder blue two door, looks pretty original, bench seat. Probably pretty clean and hate to see it wasted but anyone interested needs to move on short notice.

Attached are pics, if interested I'll do my best to give you the contact information, I don't have a phone number or address just the persons name I've been talking to about it.
WOW!! Thanks for sharing! What a shame!! :( Wish i lived closer!

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Someone has got to rescue this car. It would be a damned shame to see this car go to the scrapper.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Nov 4, 2012
I swore I would never go to San Francisco but I'm now looking at flights.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
I'm up for a road trip...

Reactions: 5 users

PBGBodyFan

G-Body Guru
Mar 3, 2009
Wisconsin
If I didn't get my wagon and "only" had the two Monte's, I'd be scrambling to try and get it myself. Should be very clean being a CA car and garaged for the last 30 years too. Looks rough around the edges but beats rust repair. Although finding parts probably is hard, great starting point for something or maybe just keep it as a cool driver.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor