turbo diagram needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimplogic

Master Mechanic
Dec 25, 2009
i am in need of a turbo set up diagram and some instructions plz. gonna run a turbo 2.8 camaro

If you already have the turbo and no instructions, it must be used. Find the manufacturer and the model of the unit, and e-mail them for the proper set up paperwork. :lol: .............................mickey-d 8)

if you go to the banks web site they have the owners manual for their twin turbo kit for a sbc...i think you are looking for a single turbo set up, but this will show you what pipes to what

would anyone here do a carb'd small block chevy with a turbo?

Basically the exhaust goes into the flange of the turbo, exaust then exits out the back of the turbo. The compressed air then goes either through an intercooler or straight to the engine if you're running a hot-air setup.

http://beesandgoats.com/boostfaq/turbo_diagram.jpg

Just curious, how did you get from a 2.8 to a V8 small block??? I know, you left it out in the rain and it grew!! :lol:

Have a nice day. :roll: .................mickey-d 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor