Turn side bulb housing fell out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy913

G-Body Guru
Feb 26, 2016
New Orleans
The green part the holds the bulb feel out for my turn signal . How do I remove cluster to put it back in ?

Attachments

• CEEDCC73-25BE-44B3-9BC3-D04593D75841.jpeg
    CEEDCC73-25BE-44B3-9BC3-D04593D75841.jpeg
    303.9 KB · Views: 110

5spdCab

Royal Smart Person
Dec 29, 2019
Tukwila, Wa.
Five 10mm nuts hold the panel in (I see that the upper middle is missing). After disconnecting the speedometer cable, plus the 10mm nuts, you can pull the entire gauge pod out. On the back is a thin plastic film printed circuit board. Be easy with it, they can sometimes be brittle, or they can be scratched easily. The bulbs are housed in small sockets that twist into place. While you have it apart, you might consider replacing all of the bulbs so that you won't have to remove the panel again if an old bulb burns out. Others also suggest removing the gauges and painting the plastic interior with a bright white paint to brighten up your gauges at night.

Reactions: 1 user

Rudy913

G-Body Guru
Feb 26, 2016
New Orleans
Five 10mm nuts hold the panel in (I see that the upper middle is missing). After disconnecting the speedometer cable, plus the 10mm nuts, you can pull the entire gauge pod out. On the back is a thin plastic film printed circuit board. Be easy with it, they can sometimes be brittle, or they can be scratched easily. The bulbs are housed in small sockets that twist into place. While you have it apart, you might consider replacing all of the bulbs so that you won't have to remove the panel again if an old bulb burns out. Others also suggest removing the gauges and painting the plastic interior with a bright white paint to brighten up your gauges at night.
Does it pull out with the speedometer cable once u remove the screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor