Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
You mean my automatic 200 R4 on my steering column isn't 4 on the tree? LOL

Reactions: 2 users

American Muscle 79

Apprentice
Jan 29, 2018
San Diego, CA
Just to clarify: a "3 on the tree" refers to a manual transmission, much the same as "4 on the floor". Automatics are just column or floor shift.

Sincerely,
Officer McGrind III

Hey! That's something I've been saying wrong my whole life! Thanks for sparing me from embarrassment in the future on that one!

• Clever
Reactions: 1 user

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
The Nevada tags fix things for your coupe. Won’t the Holley cause trouble for your Elco at your next smog check?

Reactions: 1 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Not sure what you mean, but I like coffee. So, right on.

Officer McGrind III is not only an expert for grinding gears he knows how to perfectly grind coffee beans as well.....his good friend Mr. McDonald uses Officers McGrind patent pending grinder for their coffee beans.... :popcorn:

• Haha

American Muscle 79

Apprentice
Jan 29, 2018
San Diego, CA
The Nevada tags fix things for your coupe. Won’t the Holley cause trouble for your Elco at your next smog check?

Most definitely! I've basically committed to swapping everything back over for smog and having them lean it out. You've really got to have a smog guy out here who is willing to work with you to make it pass.

Reactions: 2 users

American Muscle 79

Apprentice
Jan 29, 2018
San Diego, CA
Officer McGrind III is not only an expert for grinding gears he knows how to perfectly grind coffee beans as well.....his good friend Mr. McDonald uses Officers McGrind patent pending grinder for their coffee beans.... :popcorn:

I think the joke went over my head. It's too early here :doh:I need a coffee.

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor