Two G's Are Better Than One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiac guy

G-Body Guru
Oct 28, 2016
Royse City, TX
28's.... SMH.

On a serious note, I recommend the station wagon spring in the back with a nice set of airshocks (or bags if that's your thing) if you are going to use it like a truck. The factory stuff is too soft for anything at all.

Reactions: 1 user

American Muscle 79

Apprentice
Jan 29, 2018
San Diego, CA
28's.... SMH.

On a serious note, I recommend the station wagon spring in the back with a nice set of airshocks (or bags if that's your thing) if you are going to use it like a truck. The factory stuff is too soft for anything at all.

Thanks for the tip! I don't think I'll be hauling anything heavy, just stuff that's too big or awkward to fit in my Camaro or my wife's Mini Cooper. I'll be swapping my springs and bags out of the Malibu and into the El Camino. I just ordered a set of Hotchkis lowering springs to replace them in the Malibu.

20200828_200823.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

tom78SS

n00b
Mar 18, 2017
I have a pair of 78s. One is a fully built SS and the other a basicly stock Conquista.

Attachments

• P1012726.JPG
    P1012726.JPG
    832.5 KB · Views: 123
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor