Ugly stock steering wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
the bag in the steering wheel in my Jeep scares me more than a quick death by a spear.... :popcorn:
The spokes broke off this wheel we are referencing. That means you get broken cast aluminum shredding your forearms until you bleed out, not a quick stab to the heart.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
I hate to share my secret but 88 ish 2dr cutlass cieras and 87 ish toronado trofeos (both FWD) have the same olds sport steering wheels as a 442 or salon.

I've got this one for sale if you are interested. The wheel needs to be recovered but the horn button looks like its the the correct color for your car.

1594043863239.png

Reactions: 1 users

Offthecuh

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 10, 2020
Arizona
If you’re going to do some racing, i would definitely check out nrg’s quick release steering wheels, you buy and adapter for you vehicle, a hub and then a any steering wheel that can bolt on to the hub, the hub has a quick releasing lock so if you’re in a bad area you can take off your steering wheel and no one can drive off with it

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
If you’re going to do some racing, i would definitely check out nrg’s quick release steering wheels, you buy and adapter for you vehicle, a hub and then a any steering wheel that can bolt on to the hub, the hub has a quick releasing lock so if you’re in a bad area you can take off your steering wheel and no one can drive off with it
I had a Grant setup like that. Very secure

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor