Uh, about EV battery fires ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiho

Royal Smart Person
Jul 26, 2013
How 'bout a "Manifesto Of The Month" contest? (MOTM)

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
How 'bout a "Manifesto Of The Month" contest? (MOTM)
How about we say this:

If someone tells you something, they have an agenda.

If someone tries to keep you from talking about something, THEY have an agenda.

All news is reported with spin and slant, everywhere. Left, right, up, down, doesn't matter. Smart people listen to the different sources and try to read between

Reactions: 5 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
EVERYTHING 'S FINE!!!
everything's not fine...if everything was fine I'd be out beating my car rite now like it owes me money..but that'll have to wait because "daily driver's" feeling neglected..
Episode 7 Ugh GIF by The Bachelor

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

1 RARE T

Master Mechanic
Jul 14, 2015
They don't even try to hide it anymore. Most people, if we're telling the truth, are too blind to notice.

Sadly, once the masses decide they don't necessarily want what will be forced on them, it's too late.

Anyone living in Ontario Canada is experiencing the test for "Reset lite" currently.

Not allowing all these smart guys to discuss things like this doesn't make what's happening right before your eyes go away.

I realize this isn't Yellowbullet, but we're adults. Your big-boy pants are in the drawer.

Reactions: 1 user

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I started this site back in 2005 bc there wasn't a dedicated G-Body site out there, and I wanted to learn more about my car, bc at the time they were still pretty unappreciated. We had a nice run. Including when I had to shut down all the political bullshit in 2008 bc a certain segment of people wouldn't ****ing shut up about it, and it got really nasty, resulting in actual physical threats and the like. You think I'm just going to let that start up again?

This is a G-Body site. I support some random topics about other things: hobbies, projects, celebrating the good things in life, venting when things go bad, and hopefully when people ask for help, they can get it. Whether its with their car or maybe something else they need help with.

I'm not here to provide a platform for anyone who wants it for any reason. I'm here to talk about G-Body cars with others who want to do the same. While I'm glad you all feel a sense of camaraderie and have common interests, that doesn't mean I'm just going to roll over and let you all have the run of the place. I made the call for NO POLITICKS because I would rather there be NO discussion of it here, than be forced to give one side a platform. Which is what was happening, and is what you people are asking me to do now.

IDGAF if its related to the election, masks, covid, scientology, electric vehicles, britney ****ing spears (with a few exceptions..), john mcafee, russia, the secret recipe for Dr. Pepper, Illuminati, "The Family", China, The Lindbergh Baby, little green men from mars, MCarthy's blacklist, pizza parlor basement dungeons, the Philadelphia Experiment, baby-eating celebrities, UFO's (and Aliens), bigfoot, DNA-altering vaccines with tracking nanochips, or 5G towers. It's all the same to me and can we just stop already. It's not up for discussion. Take it to 4chan or 8kun or Facebook and Twitter or whatever other cesspool sites let you post whatever you feel like without rules.

I am not the only admin out there that's ****ing fed up with this sh*t. I have a responsibility to NOT allow the spread of blatant misinformation and falsehoods. It's a moderation nightmare and an actual for-real liability, and its not happening. If this offends you, I wish you well, because I literally do not care.

I'm seriously to the point of considering selling this place out and moving on bc of this sh*t. Not even joking.

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor