UMI Black Friday Sale - Talk me out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruisedbanana79

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2021
So UMI is running a 10% off sale along with no tax in CA for now. I have been playing around with upgrading my suspension for a while and with this sale going on I think its about time to start pulling the trigger. Current plans with the car is still a hot street/ canyon carver.

1669066449540.png

The corner max kit really caught my eye since it comes with the adjustable upper arms along with true coil-overs and the bump steer kit. All of the full kits either come with standard shock and springs or the hybrid coil over set up. I am still playing around with what I want to do with the rear for shock (coil over vs spring & shock) but will be going with the roto joint arms.

Has anyone run this corner max kit? If so what are your thoughts and what would you change.

Reactions: 2 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Free shipping & 10% off, there's no reason to be talked off the cliff edge. I'm looking to see what else I shouldn't be buying but I know I want.

Reactions: 5 users

bruisedbanana79

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2021
Free shipping & 10% off, there's no reason to be talked off the cliff edge. I'm looking to see what else I shouldn't be buying but I know I want.
You really can’t beat it anywhere else especially tax free for me :banana:. They say the sale is only on UMI items but if the package includes Viking shocks they still give the full discount

bruisedbanana79

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2021
I'm running global west control arms,umi pro tour bar and 1" umi springs 4050R
View attachment 211539
I swore you somehow stole my picture from my phone haha. Looks like you are about 1/2” lower than I am siting now. I’m in a battle with myself on nice shocks and springs or coil overs for the rear 6CB23271-508A-4CF9-8512-9D7F295A0426.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I'm running global west control arms,umi pro tour bar and 1" umi springs 4050R

I swore you somehow stole my picture from my phone haha. Looks like you are about 1/2” lower than I am siting now. I’m in a battle with myself on nice shocks and springs or coil overs for the rear
Are both of you running the same tire? If you can afford the coil overs, then that will allow for the most adjustability. I'd bet that UMI would cut you a deal for the front kit and rear set of coilovers.

Reactions: 1 users

bruisedbanana79

Master Mechanic
May 6, 2021
Are both of you running the same tire? If you can afford the coil overs, then that will allow for the most adjustability. I'd bet that UMI would cut you a deal for the front kit and rear set of coilovers.
I think he’s on 18’s and I’m on 17’s. Same width and aspect ratio. I will give them a call and see if they will offer a further discount. Doubt it though

• Winner

Ernest

G-Body Guru
Apr 28, 2016
Texas
I could sure use an upgraded suspension front and rear, im still on OEM peices, and its ok for now... this stuff lQQks choice.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor