UMI Handling kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan88

Greasemonkey
May 31, 2018
Anyone ever install the umi stage 2.5 handling kit? If so how did it go? Interested in upgrading soon.

Maverick's_Monte

Greasemonkey
Sep 15, 2011
Rhode Island
Installed one of their original stage 3 kits about 12 years ago. As previously said, it completely changed the car, for the better. Additionally, everything from UMI bolted right up, with no fuss, no "persuasion" needed to get the right fight. Instructions were concise, clear and easy to understand. Product support before and after installation were great. If you can't tell, I had a very positive experience.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Installed one of their original stage 3 kits about 12 years ago. As previously said, it completely changed the car, for the better. Additionally, everything from UMI bolted right up, with no fuss, no "persuasion" needed to get the right fight. Instructions were concise, clear and easy to understand. Product support before and after installation were great. If you can't tell, I had a very positive experience.
I agree , I did my car suspension in segments but used all UMI parts that installed easy and fit well

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
I'll agree with the install as the rear arms was easy to do (easier with out a body in place) as was the upper shock brace. Bad thing is I haven't had or will have the chance for sometime to see how it is utill I finish the body.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor