MALIBU Under Dash Panel for A/G Clutch Pedal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Does anyone have a Malibu/Monte/Camino with a factory third pedal AND the black plastic under dash panel? Need to know if there was a unique version or whether one from an automatic fits. Photo welcome if possible.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Does anyone have a Malibu/Monte/Camino with a factory third pedal AND the black plastic under dash panel? Need to know if there was a unique version or whether one from an automatic fits. Photo welcome if possible.
From what I understand is that panel was a later (guessing about '85) add on & just for automatic cars.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I recall my 83 wagon having one, since I had to pull it down to fix the shift quadrant. But that was 30 years ago…

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
My 83 Monte had one but I don't remember if any of the older Gbody's I had came with those, if a clutch car did come with one I would think it would have to be different since they have a large cut out just for brake pedal travel on the automatics but I am betting you could just modify it also.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor