Unity Thunder Car Show in DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

abstracts18

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 8, 2015
Largo Maryland
Good afternoon. My Car club will be having our 11th annual car show at the DC Armory on March 21-22 2020. Come and
img286.27061911_large.jpg
check us out at Unitythunder.net . Regestration form site

Reactions: 1 user

abstracts18

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 8, 2015
Largo Maryland
11th annual? Never heard of it...... I might ride down, but won't be entering anything.

Come on down. Its a pretty popular show. Last year both floors of the DC Armory where totaly full of cars. Check out our web site Unitythunder.net to see the photos from last year.

Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Your club needs to get the DC, MD, & VA National Guard public relations officer or NCO to help get the word out. I still get alot of info from the National Guard but nothing on your show.

Reactions: 2 users

abstracts18

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 8, 2015
Largo Maryland
Your club needs to get the DC, MD, & VA National Guard public relations officer or NCO to help get the word out. I still get alot of info from the National Guard but nothing on your show.
Right! We @ them on all of our social media post and they don't re post. Ill talk to them about them about it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor