Updated to hydroboost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Chow

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 16, 2017
Nor Cal
Dumped the powermaster system. After upgrading to the Blazer brakes, it uncovered a leaking powermaster system. Here are pics after the install. The downside is that there is a low pitched humming sound from the pump/hydroboost system. I also had to move the stock reservoir forward by about an inch to clear the new Wilwood MC. My ps pump is about a decade old. Probably needs to be replaced. First going to experiment with different feed and return lines and make sure all the air bubbles are purged from the ps fluid.
01c4e8c48ddf1a5b2d7a31cb094d26d5.jpg
52e417e9863b5c93aa8f61ddcdced274.jpg
9cad841468c09a102b13b46ca3dcba12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: 4 users

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
What year and model's is the hydroboost come on if I may ask.? Very nice system setup as well sir.!!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

TexasT

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2008
Texas
Hydroboost booster looks like the one that came on 1984 and early 85 Turbo Regals.
Or at least that is what I put on mine. Works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor