Upholstery Options

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
So I did some more research and found that gbodyparts.com carries Acme products. I really like the gray that come in the 81-88 Cutlass models. I like the design much better then my current pillow top design. I am not going to for 100% original as I am not planning on showcasing the car I don’t think it’s worth that. I would just like to have a nice cruiser that means something to me because this was my 1st car.

That being said I am going to go pick up the interior parts from azregal and go with a grey that matches. I think this will be very cost effective and a good option as to what I am looking for.

Do you mean this gray cloth ? This is all from a mid 80s Olds.
IMG_1887.JPG

Reactions: 1 user

mikester

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 10, 2010
Small town NY
Yes that is the gray that I really like and matches the parts I am getting.

All 3 materials came from SMS Auto Fabric and its all NOS GM. Downside is its not cheap. If I had a coupe and not a wagon I would have hunted down a parts car with a good interior. I actually cut up a decent power front seat in a local yard to get samples of the 3 pieces of material that I was trying to find. That cloth interior came in a lot of cars. The sedan I got my seat from had the same cloth but in dark blue.
To be honest I like that way more than the interiors with pillow seats.

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
PUI doesn't have a clue about G bodies. After waiting 3 weeks for samples, the color wasn't even close.

Lukeschwtz

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 13, 2018
I used PUI covers and door panels. The door panels are ok, factory are way better. Its just hard to find good ones. The seat covers are very nice. I installed them myself, they look really good. At the time I did mine PUI was the only company making gbody seat covers. There's probably not to many companies making gbody reproduction seat covers. I believe I purchased both the seat covers and upper door panels from gbody.com. You can not purchase PUI products factory direct you have purchase them through their dealers. I have more pictures I'll post them if I can find them.

Attachments

• IMG_1869.JPG
    IMG_1869.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 248
  • IMG_1870.JPG
    IMG_1870.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 223
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor