UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I just checked the tracking and now it says it is in transit and scheduled for delivery Wednesday July 18 by end of day....wtf

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
So glad I don't live in Canadia....

I have lived on both sides of the fence but unfortunately I could not get my immigration worked out in the US or I would still be living in Florida. If I knew Jack back then I would have paid him to adopt me....:p

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Guess what just showed up, supposed to be delivered yesterday, changed that to be delivered tomorrow and delivered today..now I guess UPS will say they delivered ahead of schedule....:cool:

IMG_20180717_141446.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
All the carriers suck, I still probably prefer USPS since at times they are still cheaper and faster than anyone else. Only issue is when they lose something they could give a shat less, when I first moved into my duplex I ordered something that never showed. It said delivered in their system so that was all they cared about, meanwhile within the first few months had a handful of packages come to my place that were not mine. So I know mine was given to someone else.

My main gripe with UPS is price and now that we have an account they keep calling and bothering me to make sure they are meeting my needs. My buddy is a manager for the big one up in Butler, and he absolutely hates his job but makes great money so is stuck. But I have to say when we order Summit we see it next day so I won't complain about that.

FedEx is complete junk, nothing annoys me more than to watch something I order in Ohio go to somewhere further west in Ohio and then to Kentucky before coming to Pennsylvania. Which then takes many days longer than it should

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Fed Ex is at it again, ordered a tire and a set of lug nuts for a customer. They were both shipped on the same day one is coming from roughly 400ish miles away while the other is coming from 1400 miles away, can you guess which one will be here 2 days before the other? :owned:

ItsnotaGN

G-Body Guru
May 28, 2016
Colorado
I'm not very happy with UPS right now I ordered parts for a near mllion dollar drill rig that was down next day early A.M, guess what didn't show up and couldn't be found with their tracking. Of course this happens on a Friday. So we got to spend good knows how much to send another set of parts from Texas to Alberquerque and have a courier drive them up to Durango. I got to meet up with the courier at Midnight. Thanks UPS!

455'ed80Regal

Master Mechanic
Nov 3, 2010
Lincoln, MO
Ordered cat-back exhaust for my car recently. Was shipped using UPS. Box was completely open down the long side. Everything was there except some of the bolts. The exhaust pieces were beat to hell where they are supposed to fit together. Gonna take some time getting it to fit together.

I ordered a flywheel from Jegs once upon a time and UPS delivered an empty box with the end completely ripped out. Guess it never occurred to them that there was supposed to be something in it. Called Jegs and they sent another no questions asked. Through UPS of course, but it made it all the way like it was supposed to.

I've had shippers use all the major carriers to ship things to me and the only two I've been happy with is Fed-ex and USPS. None of the others give a rats *ss whether your items are delivered in one piece or not. And they don't deliver on Saturdays in my area.

Generally speaking, it seems no one cares about doing their job in such a way that packages don't get destroyed somewhere between point A and B.

DoubleV

Royal Smart Person
Feb 25, 2011
Medina Ohio
Not that this may pertain to you or not but many many times it's actually not UPS's fault that the boxes get damaged and/or you get missing parts. It's the fault of the how they were boxed. We get boxes from the same people all the time and they're held together by spit and gum. Just lift it and the bottom breaks open. I mean why would people send that through a shipper and expect it to not break open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor