Re: ****URGENT****STOLEN*** 1980 Olds Cutlass Supreme Omaha,

a sticky of sorts would be cool...

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO

I'll move it to 'stolen' where it'll sit on top for a while, leaving the shadow topic here.... sucks, hope you get it back!!

81X11

Master Mechanic
Oct 28, 2010
Round Rock Texas

Makes me sick. Very sorry to hear about this. Good luck and hope you get it back in one piece, and that whoever stole it gets shot....

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa

I'm north of Sioux City, will keep an eye out here.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario

these thieves should be hung....it's not like you can head off to the insurance to get your money to pick up a 1980 Olds at the dealer showroom...

silent_orchestra

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2009
Omaha, NE

just an update.. got 2 calls from a flyer I posted at a BP Station on 30th and Martin..

The gas station attendant saw my car not 2 minutes after he hung the flyer, thief (passenger) came in paid for gas, ($15), went out to pump noticed the flyer hanging in the window and took off with out finishing pumping.. The attendant called me and OPD..

Next one is interesting.. Friend of the passenger in my car was rear ended by my car.. the driver took off after hitting him and the friend went after him in his truck until he felt it was unsafe to continue pursuit (they had my lights flipped off and were flying through stop signs/lights).. he was also at the gas station prior to being hit, went back got my # called and informed me of what had happened.. He filed a report with OPD and went to retrieve security camera footage from the gas station..

also gave me the bad news, aside from the hit n' run, the column is busted out, and the trunk lock (bye bye high dollar stereo), plus possibly a window..

He also gave me the theives parents adress, name, regular car, etc.. I payed a visit to his family (who do not speek very highly of him) and talked to them.. They are more than willing to cooperate..

So hopefuly this gets me closer to havin' my baby back in what ever shape she's in now...

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN

How did your friend know where the theives parents lived? Glad to hear their dumb enough to drive around in a stolen car, and its not chopped up.

silent_orchestra

Master Mechanic
Aug 27, 2009
Omaha, NE

cdg1984 said:
How did your friend know where the theives parents lived? Glad to hear their dumb enough to drive around in a stolen car, and its not chopped up.

not my friend, he knew the thief though.. I'm just hopin' it turns up in the next couple of days...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor