URGENT!! These seats into G body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello.

Found these on eBay, and they're like 5 minutes from me. Will these bolt into my GP in any way? I love those classic style buckets... Will these be able to be bolted in as is, or will they need extensive modification?

Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Bucket-S ... dZViewItem

1fast87olds

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2006
St. Albans Wv
Man those seats would look good in ur car

we took some seats out of a dodge.... put em in the monte ..... we used the monte seat tracks..... maybe u can do the same thing.... hope it works out for ya

jeremy

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Heck yeah, man. I've always loved those old 70's GM buckets like that. The passenger one is in real good shape it looks like, the drivers needs some work. But I mean, if I can get them to bolt in, I'm sure I can just get them recovered for not too much...

I do have the split bench, so I'm sure I couldn't use my brackets. I'd either have to buy some from a G body with buckets already at the junk yard, or buy some brackets off Summit or something. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll bolt in as-is. If anything, I can always weld them.

:wink: :lol:

1fast87olds

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2006
St. Albans Wv
actually... this monte had the split bench.... an the tracks bolted right up.... didnt have to modify anything even kept the power stuff... i made up a panel for the switchs to mount lol

jeremy

1fast87olds said:
actually... this monte had the split bench.... an the tracks bolted right up.... didnt have to modify anything even kept the power stuff... i made up a panel for the switchs to mount lol

jeremy

You where lucky, my Monte has a solid benchso I will need to mod the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor