Used RUST FREE suspension and brake parts MOST R FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
No joke, all control arms are as solid as new. All the brake parts seem real good. Both front and rear factoty stock type. The only catch is that I WILL NOT SHIP. Pick up only in suburban Pgh Pa Also have an F-41 sway bar and a set of drilled and slotted front rotors (NEW) for sale, cheap. All are stock Gbody parts

Reactions: 4 users

Chicora Hillbilly

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 20, 2019
No joke, all control arms are as solid as new. All the brake parts seem real good. Both front and rear factoty stock type. The only catch is that I WILL NOT SHIP. Pick up only in suburban Pgh Pa Also have an F-41 sway bar and a set of drilled and slotted front rotors (NEW) for sale, cheap. All are stock Gbody parts
Hi Doug I am in Butler co. and interested in the parts. I have an 84 Elky that im fixing. [email protected]

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Sorry, everything that was free went in a few days. I do still have an F 41 front sway bar for $50.00. If you’d be interested in stock rear brakes from bolts to drums, they’re free for the trip. Drums are good and shoes are real thick.

Chicora Hillbilly

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 20, 2019
Sorry, everything that was free went in a few days. I do still have an F 41 front sway bar for $50.00. If you’d be interested in stock rear brakes from bolts to drums, they’re free for the trip. Drums are good and shoes are real thick.
Thanks for the response, I haven't checked the brakes on mine at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor