Using GN fuel feed line+filter with carb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
So, since for whatever dumbass reason no one repros the NA carbd driver's side fuel line (I guess NA v6 and pontiac guys can go **** themselves according to the aftermarket), I am now thinking a GN fuel line will work, because those are reproduced, and the frames are all the same. It's a multi piece tho, which I can make work. I am not too knowledgeable about the fuel system on a turbo regal. From what little I've read, the 86-87 turbo regals had the filter on the frame, and those are the lines that are reproduced. If I were to use a GN style filter, with my qjet paper filter, would it be too restrictive to work properly? If so, I spose I'll just remove the paper filter and put a check valve in the fuel line to prevent drainback or rig something up. Any input as always is appreciated.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
why not just use a 3/8 aluminum tube, it easy to bend into shape
personal preference.
well my preference WOULD be to have a repro bent steel line but here we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor